03/07/2013

WINSTON WOLFE S/S'14




As you may or may not know, my love for leather is forever growing, I'm a total sucker! From leather pants to leggings to waistcoats, it's fair to say that I certainly have my fair share. But nonetheless, I feel leather is timeless and therefore makes a great investment, so I am always keeping an eye out for new pieces to add to my collection. This is when I stumbled across the Australian gem Winston Wolfe who creates simple, stylish and quality pieces at affordable everyday girl prices (still out of my student budget, but hey-ho). These stunning images are from the Winston Wolfe S/S'14 launch, courtesy of Oracle Fox. I don't know about you, but I just cannot decide which piece I love with the most? I'd happily own each and every one! 


CATEGORIES: DESIGNERS

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so wonderful! I love leather too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete